Conditions of Sale
1. Any variation of these conditions purported to be incorporated by the buyer into any sale of goods by the Company shall be of no effect unless accepted in writing by the Company.
2. No condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life and wear of the goods supplied or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or use under any specific conditions not withstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to the Company.
3. Items must be examined thoroughly at the time of purchase (Feel free to take pictures) as no responsibility will be accepted after the sale has been completed. If an incorrect purchase has been made the buyer will be responsible for a 20% handling fee of the sale value.
4. Discount can only be given when evidencing with either housing benefit or council tax rebate (a single person’s allowance is excluded), evidence must be produced with every purchase.
5. Discount cannot be applied for retrospectively, if you are applying for discount, the buyer must state the request before the sale is processed, no refunds will be given after the fact.
6. Any time or date for delivery named by the Company is an estimate only and the Company shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
7. Deliveries by the Company's road vehicles shall be made to the nearest good hard road to the site. If the Company's vehicles are required to deliver at any time off the public highway the buyer will be responsible for collecting from the nearest point that the driver can reach safely.
8. Items must be examined thoroughly at the time of delivery and any shortages or defects should be noted on the delivery note and the buyer must report any shortages or defects within 24 hours of delivery.
9. Items delivered that were purchased incorrectly by the buyer will be accepted back within 2 working days of delivery/collection at the discretion of the Company, on condition that the goods are in perfect order and that all costs of the delivery and collection are paid by the buyer plus a handling charge of 20% of the sale value of the delivered goods.
10. Delivery Charges are door step only if the Van Crew take the goods into the property it is at their own abridgement. If the health & wellbeing of the Van Crew is at risk they are not abridged to continue into the property.
11. All domestic appliances warranties are outlined in the signed Sales/Warranty Terms and Conditions.